LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Every visitor who enters the library should compulsorily sign the visitors register
- Readers are not allowed to borrow books on the cards of another reader
- Reading room facility is available to all the students of the college but for other facility of the library the student /user should have Library membership card
- In case of loss of library book by the user he/she, the matter will be taken seriously and it should be reported immediately to the Librarian
- Use of Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside library
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library premises
- All readers are required to maintain silence and Discipline in the library
- Reference books and journals, Magazine will not be issued to students
- Library staff is not responsible for any loss of personal books and other essentials of students.
- All cases of the violation of rules will be reported to the Principal for suitable action.
- Library book will be issued to the regular students for home lending only during the seven days.
- One book will be issued for home lending the library card. Pure reference books, issues of periodicals, magazines, and news papers will not be allowed out of the library or for home lending.
- The book issued for home reading must be return to the library within seven days
- A fine of rupees 1 /- will be charged for every day of delay . Persistent delay in returning the charging the fine, Sundays and holidays will be considered.
- The book may be issued for a week provided there is no demand for the book from other students.
- At the time the book is issued for reading in the reading room or for home reading, the student must satisfy himself / herself that the book is not damaged or that the pages are not missing or torn. If there is a damage or loss of pages or torn of pages, it must be brought to the notice of the library staff. Otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage, loss, or torn pages.
- Books once issued should not be brought inside, unless it is to be returned.
- Books are re-issued only one time, if there are no claims
- Complete silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library and reading room.
- Newspapers & Magazines must be read only in the library should not be taken outside.
- Book will be issued for reading in the reading room in the library on producing the Identity Card. Books are not to be taken out of the library on any account. Infringement of this rule will make the defaulter liable to an automatic forfeiture or the Identity Card.
- All cases of disregard of these rules will be reported to the Principal for appropriate action.