Rajkumar Kewalramani Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Learning Resource Centre (Library) has a unique blend of books catering to the needs of B.A. and M.A. students in addition to the special collection related to the Sindhi Literature(teaching and learning methods). The library provide collection of books on competitive exams, Hindi, English literature etc. the library boasts excellent collection of books by famous writers) some classic fictions), biographies of great personalities, critical and Diaspora studies in English literature.
The college has a well equipped library with 4966 books with approximately 3627 titles with multiple copies of some titles on various range of subjects. The library also subscribes to 07 national and international journals, 05 periodicals and 07 different newspapers in Hindi, English and Marathi. The library also subscribes to 02 weekly newspapers with an aim to provide competitive exam details and job vacancies. CD/DVD’s collection is also available for reference.
- Collection and preservation of knowledge.
- To provide reference and reading material
- To support teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting effective use of information resources.
- To maintain a useful library collection reflecting the needs of all the needs of all courses and learners.
- Total No. of Books in Library – 4966
- Titles- 3627
- Reference Books- 1469
- Text Books-1967
- Subject Wise Journals – 07
- Magazines/ Periodicals – 05
- Sindhi Literature Books- 1416
- Newspapers (Daily) – 07 (The Hitavada, The Times of India, दैनिक भास्कर, नवभारत, महाराष्ट्र टाइम्स, तरुण भारत)
- Newspapers (weekly) – Employement News, Rojagar Nokaree Sandarbh
Library Rules and Regulation
- Every visitor who enters the library should compulsorily sign the visitors register
- Readers are not allowed to borrow books on the cards of another reader Personal belongings should be deposited at the property counter
- Reading room facility is available to all the students of the college but for other facility of the library the student /user should have Library membership card
- In case of loss of library book by the user he/she, the matter will be taken seriously and it should be reported immediately to the Librarian
- Use of Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside library
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library premises
- All readers are required to maintain silence and Discipline in the library
- Reference books and journals, Magazine will not be issued to students
- Library staff is not responsible for any loss of personal books and other essentials of students.
- All cases of the violation of rules will be reported to the Principal for suitable action.
- Library book will be issued to the regular students for home lending only during the seven days.
- One book will be issued for home lending the library card. Pure reference books, issues of periodicals, magazines, and news papers will not be allowed out of the library or for home lending.
- The book issued for home reading must be return to the library within seven days
- A fine of rupees 1 /- will be charged for every day of delay . Persistent delay in returning the charging the fine, Sundays and holidays will be considered.
- The book may be issued for a week provided there is no demand for the book from other students.
- At the time the book is issued for reading in the reading room or for home reading, the student must satisfy himself / herself that the book is not damaged or that the pages are not missing or torn. If there is a damage or loss of pages or torn of pages, it must be brought to the notice of the library staff. Otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage, loss, or torn pages.
- Books once issued should not be brought inside, unless it is to be returned.
- Books are re-issued only one time, if there are no claims
- Complete silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library and reading room.
- Newspapers & Magazines must be read only in the library should not be taken outside.
- Book will be issued for reading in the reading room in the library on producing the Identity Card. Books are not to be taken out of the library on any account. Infringement of this rule will make the defaulter liable to an automatic forfeiture or the Identity Card.
- All cases of disregard of these rules will be reported to the Principal for appropriate
Library Services and Facilities
- Issue Return of the books
- Reading facility
- Reference Services
- Book Bank Facility
- Internet search facility
- OPAC search facility
- Reprography services
- News Papers Clipping Service.
- Book Deposit Scheme
- Special Deposit Scheme
- Open Access Facility(ON DEMAND)
- New Arrivals Display
- Audio-Visual CD’s/DVD Facility.
- News Paper Clipping
Syllabus Semester pattern (CBCS)
- M.A. Sociology – https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/Faculty_of_Social_Science/M.A.%20Sociology.pdf
- M.A. English – https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/Faculty_of_Arts/1.%20English.pdf
- M.A. Hindi – https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/Faculty_of_Arts/3-%20Hindi_26-9-17.pdf
- M.A. Home- Economics – http://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/Faculty_of_Social_Science/MA_Home_Eco_I_and_II_Semester_Direction_&_Syllabus.pdf
U.G. Semester pattern
- Compulsory English – https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/UG/Faculty_of_Arts_&_Social_Science/Compulsory%20English_26-9-17.pdf
- English Literature – https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/UG/Faculty_of_Arts_&_Social_Science/English%20Literature_26-9-17.pdf
- Hindi Compulsory & Hindi Literature – -https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/UG/Faculty_of_Arts_&_Social_Science/B%20A%20Syllabus%20Semester_26-9-17.pdf
- Sociology -http://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/UG/Faculty_of_Arts_&_Social_Sc
- Home-Economics – https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/UG/Faculty_of_Arts_&_Social_Science/B.A.Fashion%20Disigning.pdf
- Economics – http://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/UG/Faculty_of_Arts_&_Social_Science/B.A.Economics.pdf
- Political Science – https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/links/Syllabus/UG/Faculty_of_Arts_&_Social_Science/Political%20Science.pdf
- DOAJ: Open Access Journal
- Open J-Gate
- OAISTER Resources
- Open Journals Access System (OJAS)
- The hitvada
- Indian Express
- Lokmat marathi
- International Herald Tribune
- Dainik Jagran
- Maharashtra times
- Times of India
- Jansatta hindi
- Hindustan Times
- Punjab Kesri
- Emplyment News
- The New York Times
- BBC News
- Economic Times
E- References –
- Cambridge Dictionaries Online(http://dictionary.cambridge.org/)
- Free translation.com (http://www.freetranslation.com/)
- WordReference.com (http://wordreference.com/)
- Cliché Site (http://www.clichesite.com/index.asp)
- Merriam-Webster Online (http://www.merriam-webster.com/)
- Internet Anagram Server(http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/)
E Resources for Competitive exams –
- स्पर्धा परीक्षा पुस्तके pdf मध्ये..
- लोकराज्य मासिके pdf मध्ये..
- MPSC नोट्स pdf मध्ये..
- योजना मासिके pdf मध्ये..
- MPSC ऑडियो नोट्स (MP3)..
- चालु घडामोडी मासिके pdf मध्ये..
- MPSC अभ्यासक्रम pdf मध्ये..
- YCMOU नाशिक ची स्पर्धा परीक्षेच्या दृष्टीने उपयुक्त पुस्तके pdf मध्ये..
- स्पर्धा परीक्षेच्या दृष्टीने NIOS दिल्ली ची उपयुक्त पुस्तके pdf मध्ये..
- 888 सामान्य ज्ञान वाचा….
- CERT दिल्ली ची स्पर्धा परीक्षेच्या दृष्टीने उपयुक्त पुस्तके pdf मध्ये…
- स्पर्धा परीक्षा संदर्भ पुस्तके यादी
- विविध अहवाल pdf मध्ये…
- MPSC साठी उपयुक्त Android app ची माहिती…
- स्पर्धा परीक्षांचा अभ्यास करणाऱ्या साठी उपयुक्त Telegram Channel ची माहिती..
- MPSC साठी उपयुक्त Websites ची माहिती..